Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I'm heading down to New York City on Thursday night because I have a meeting with my editor and agent on Friday before heading off to New Jersey for an event with authors Megan McCafferty and Alison Pace. I love Megan and Alison (and my husband loves Megan, who he thinks is the funniest person - we were on Martha's Vineyard together last summer and she told stories that had us rolling, he doesn't know Alison). In any case, we'll be speaking at the Nutley Public Library's annual Author Tea Friday night at 7pm. We'll be talking about EVERYTHING I NEEDED TO KNOW ABOUT BEING A GIRL I LEARNED FROM JUDY BLUME and our experiences as writers and readers.

I love New York and can't wait to be in the city. Seeing Megan and Alison is just icing on the cake. And I love cake.

If you'd like more information about the event contact the Nutley Public Library and speak with Gioya at 973-667-0405 x. 2636.

No comments: