Friday, June 19, 2009

Win Sarah Dessen's New Book!


Obviously I love to write books but I'm a crazy fast reader, too. I LOVE to read (and it's so much easier to do than write!). 

So when I saw that Sarah Dessen was coming out with a new book this summer I pre-ordered it so I'd have it on day one. Well, I guess I was so enthusiastic I pre-ordered it twice! Good for Sarah, not so good for me because I don't need 2 books! 

So I decided to share the wealth. Because it's summer, and everyone needs a good summer read.

Now I haven't started ALONG FOR THE RIDE yet so I can't offer any insight into the book other than what I've read. 

But if you email me with an answer to the question below, I'll enter you to win my second copy of ALONG FOR THE RIDE. No strings attached. You have 2 weeks to email, then I'll announce the winner. So... go!

Q: What do you look for in a good summer read?

Email your answer to jenny@jennyoconnell.com and put 'Contest' in the subject line.

Good luck!

No comments: